- This event has passed.
Ohio Medicaid Managed Care Training
April 19, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
Presented by Center for Community Solutions’ Center for Medicaid Policy (CMP), this session for community-based organization and social service providers will center on contracting with Ohio Medicaid managed care companies.
The session will concentrate specifically on the general managed care contract for benefit management, but will include a high-level review of the other procured contractual elements, including a centralized pharmacy benefit manager, the fiscal intermediary and OhioRISE.
Join Loren Anthes, MBA, CSSGB, Sr. Public Policy Fellow, The Center for Medicaid Policy, for this insightful session. You’ll learn about:
- Directives from the Ohio Department of Medicaid to address needs related to the social determinants of health (food, housing, transportation, utilities, economic stability, digital connectivity, social isolation, employment, etc.).
- How the new contract enables collaboration with community-based organizations.
- How contractual provisions are changing the Medicaid payment landscape
- Webinar: Medicaid Managed Care in Ohio: Past, Present and Future
- Moving From Payers to Populations: A Review of Ohio’s Medicaid Managed Care Bid
- Addressing the Social Determinants of Health Through Medicaid Managed Care
If you were unable to attend, or would like to learn what was discussed, please view the Zoom recording below.